Happy Holidays! Christmas is right around the corner, which I am very excited about, but If you are like me then you still have Christmas shopping to finish. If this is the case, then I have some great gift ideas for any fitness junkies you need to buy for.
1. Suspension Trainer – This is a great piece of equipment. If you are short on time you can set one of these up in your home or outdoors for a little circuit. Or, if you are forced to travel a lot you can even set it up in your hotel room.
Here are two popular brands: TRX and Jungle Gym
2. Foam roller and lacrosse ball – We have all of our clients perform soft tissue work prior to their workout and always suggest to do it on their off days as well. These are really all you need.
3. Bands – These are very versatile and can be used for many different exercises.
4. Kettlebells – Another great tool to have at home for a quick workout or take with you on-the- go. Kettlebells can be used for swings, deadlifts, squats, and many other exercises.
5. The Perfect Health Diet – This second edition was just released and is a great read for anyone who cares about having a healthy and happy body.
6. Wusthof Chef’s Knife – This one is a little pricey, but a good chef’s knife is a great gift idea that will last a lifetime. It will make the recipient’s job in the kitchen much easier.
7. Lululemon – This one is for the ladies. While regular t-shirts and shorts get the job done, we all now it is about the looks, right? 🙂 All women I know seem to love this place for their workout clothing. Any guys out there looking to surprise their women will find some great gifts here.
8. WeightTraining.com iPhone App. This is being released in a couple of days and will be a great tool to track workouts and keep yourself accountable to a community of other trainees. Our very own Zach Moore has a group fitness page where you can potentially win prizes including an iPad. Check it out HERE.
9. Buy your friend, or yourself, a month trial at IFAST. It is only $129 and comes with unlimited gym usage, 12 coaching sessions, a detailed assessment lasting close to an hour, and an individualized program written specifically for that person.
10. IFAST gear. We have t-shirts, hoodies, beanies – you name it and we can get it.
Let us know if you have any great gift ideas in the comments below. Have a great holiday!!
Join the conversation