- 1 pound shredded, cooked chicken
- 15 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 10 oz can enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 oz can chopped green chiles
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups water
- 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 oz package frozen corn
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
Stir together above ingredients in the crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Remove bay leaf before serving.
Garnish with baked corn tortilla strips.