4 servings (serving size: 1 salmon fillet and 1/4 cup relish)
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
• Cooking spray
• 1/2 cup diced peeled mango
• 1/2 cup cubed peeled kiwifruit
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
To prepare salmon, combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Marinate 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
While fish marinates, heat grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove fish from bag, discarding marinade. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
While fish cooks, prepare the relish. Combine mango and the remaining ingredients. Serve over fish.