When I was growing up, I loved playing sports.
But at some point, like most of us do, you realize you’re never going to make it to the pros.
So for me, when I found that I could have a career where I merged my love of sports with my love of fitness, I was hooked!
But let’s be honest – training pros can be a lot different than training a middle or high school age athletes.
So while this can be an awesome space to work in, it leads to a lot of questions:
- How do you get started training pros?
- What factors play a role in your success?
- How does training a pro differ from a young athlete? Or gen pop client?
- What constraints do you have when working with them? And…
- What does the process look like once you get them in the door?
I think there are a ton of great takeaways in this episode, and I truly hope you enjoy it!
All the best,