When you first start training clients in your 20’s or 30’s, it’s easy to assume that everyone you train is just like you.
You know – young, healthy, fit, no previous injury history, etc.
That’s why when you get your first “older” client, it can be quite a shock!
In today’s episode, Bill and I break down what it’s really like to train a senior client, and some of the things you need to consider.
- What things do you need to take into account initially,
- How dancing and tai chi can be your power training,
- The role of balance (and how to incorporate it into the program),
- Why strength training is such a critical piece of the puzzle,
- How to modify and adapt exercises to fit every clients’ needs,
- And much more!
I think there’s a ton of good info and insight in this episode, and I truly hope you enjoy it!
All the best,
Join the conversation