We’ve all had “one of those days.”
The day where you just don’t have your mojo, and the last thing you want to do is work out.
But whether that’s due to an illness, fatigue, or just lack of motivation, this episode will help you figure out what to do when you don’t feel like working out.
Here are a few of the topics that we touch on:
- The power of simply going in and warming up.
- How illness in certain areas of the body give us clues as to whether you should work out or not.
- What to do if you feel okay after warming up.
- How to build a triage a workout and “punch the clock.”
- Why something is (in most cases) better than nothing.
- When passive recovery means can help, and the best options to choose from.
We’ve all had one of those days in the gym, so hopefully this episode will help you get back on track. Enjoy!
All the best,
Join the conversation