When it comes to trainers and coaches, we love to talk about “working out.”
But in so many cases, it’s not the 3-hours per week they spend in the gym that’s screwing people up…
…instead, it’s the 165 hours per week they spend OUTSIDE it that’s really holding up their progress!
So in this episode we take a deep dive into what you should be doing during the 23-hours per day when you’re NOT in the gym.
Here’s a brief overview of this week’s episode:
- Why nutrition can be so darn confusing.
- The “Green Faces” diet – what it is, and why it works so well.
- How Bill changed his eating habits prior to his 50th birthday (and how he’s sustained that success going forward).
- The most impactful elements of recovery – sleep.
- How to convince clients, athletes or YOURSELF as to why sleep is so important.
- The 4th Pillar of Performance: Mindset.
- How meditating has positively impacted both of our lives.
- Why you should use Jerry Seinfeld’s joke-writing habit to help you stay consistent with meditation.
As you can see, there’s a ton of great info in this week’s episode. Enjoy!
All the best,
Join the conversation