Following up on Jae’s lead, I figured it was time for me to do one of my own “Random” posts here on the blog.
Rather than do a bunch of lead up and hype, let’s just get right into it!
- If you haven’t already, make sure to sign up for Dave McAvoy’s seminar on April 15th. Dave is a super interesting guy, and he’s literally traveled all across the globe. You can register for his talk HERE.
- As you probably already know, we’re opening up Team Training to all IFAST semi-private clients FOR FREE through June 30th. The goal is simple – we want our members to have amazing degrees of success. If your goal is to lose body fat, make sure to attend one of our TT classes.
- Congrats Lyn! IFAST client Lyn Jones just hit a new PR on the bench press of 95 pounds last week. Great work Lyn!
- Congrats Monica! Not to be one-upped, IFAST client Monica Moehring hit her first 225 pound deadlift yesterday at IFAST. Keep pushing those numbers up lady!
- New article up on BB.com. If you’re ever wondered why you use high reps versus low reps in a set, this article should explain it: High Reps vs. Low Reps.
- IFAST athletes in the news. Here are updates on two of my pro soccer players, Chad Marshall and Eriq Zavaleta. Both guys have started the season off strong, and it’s awesome to see them getting the credit and notoriety they deserve!Chad Marhsall #1, Chad Marshall #2, Eriq Zavaleta #1, Eriq Zavaleta #2
- Welcome Books and Brews! If you haven’t noticed our new neighbor, Books and Brews opened up a few weeks ago and is conveniently located two doors down from IFAST. I’m a big believer in supporting local business, so if you have a few minutes before or after your training session, make sure to pop in and say hello. Just save the “brews” for a non-training day 🙂
Okay that’s it from me. Have a great week everyone!
All the best