• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (about 2 1/4 ounces)
• 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/4 cup slivered almonds
• 1/2 cup regular oats
• 3 tablespoons cold butter
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 4 cups chopped ripe plums (about 2 pounds)
• 4 cups pitted sweet cherries (about 1 1/2 pounds)
• 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1/3 cup granulated sugar
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400°.
Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, brown sugar, and almonds in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until blended. Add oats, butter, cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; pulse 5 times or until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
Combine plums and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl; toss well. Spoon plum mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with oat mixture. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
Of course I had to end the week with a dessert!
Have a great weekend & Happy Cooking!
Join the conversation