• 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
• 2 tbsp nonfat plain yogurt
• 1/4 cup lime juice
• 1/4 cup apricot preserves
• 1 tbsp or more curry powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/8 tsp black pepper
• 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, chopped cucumber
• 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
• 3 tbsp golden raisins
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian flat leaf parsley or cilantro
• 1/2 cup dry roasted almonds, chopped
• 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
• 4 whole wheat tortillas
Whisk first 7 ingredients in small bowl until smooth and pour over the remaining ingredients except tortillas. Cover and let sit in fridge for at least 30 minutes to develop flavors. Divide mixture evenly among 4 tortillas, spreading from center out and leaving outside edges open to within an inch or so of edge. Fold sides of tortillas in toward center, then roll up from bottom to form a closed sandwich wrap.
Rotisserie chicken purchased from your local deli or food store is great for this recipe.