1. Microwaved. Use the Ziploc “Zip’N Steam” bags. You can steam a full bag of cut up veggies in 5 minutes or less! No need to add liquid to the bag, you can season with dried herbs, salsa or just plain salt and pepper.
2. Grilled. This is especially easy if you have a tabletop grill such as a George Foreman or Cuisinart. Lightly coat the veggies with 1 tsp olive oil or Pam, then season as desired.
3. Raw. Cut up veggies in bite sized pieces, then dip in hummus, light honey mustard or ranch dressing.
4. Oven roasted. Cut and cube onion, potatoes, peppers, squash, and zucchini. Spray with Pam, then season with Lipton dry soup mix. Bake at 425 degrees for 35 minutes.
5. Sautéd. Use a non-stick skillet to sauté veggies with 1 tsp olive oil and your favorite seasonings. Sauté on medium heat for 5 – 8 minutes or until veggies become tender.