Are you experienced in teaching bootcamp-style group training and ready to bring your energy and excitement to one of the top gyms in the country?
Apply to be an Athletika trainer today!
WHAT MAKES OUR GROUP TRAINING DIFFERENT
- NO ONE-SIZE-FITS ALL HERE! Integrated progressions and regressions so every athlete is challenged at their current fitness level.
- High energy with a supportive group environment
- Trainer SMARTER not HARDER: Quick and time effective!
- Monday – Thursday, 5:30 & 6:30pm, with potential for growth
Email the following to Tony at [email protected]:
- Cover letter that includes how you heard about IFAST
- List of at least three professional references
- Brief (~500 word) essay on why you’d like to be a trainer at IFAST
- Links to 2 videos (uploaded to YouTube with privacy settings set so anyone with the link can view them):
- Up to 1 minute of you coaching someone, any exercise
- 2 minutes on why IFAST should choose you
- Videos must be in landscape orientation