Attention Back Pain and Sciatica Sufferers!
- Do you suffer with back or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit or drive for a long time?
- Do you experience pain or numbness in your butt or down your leg?
- Does your back “go out” when you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do something about it soon?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions (or if your stubborn spouse is in denial) – the Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you…
Our Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop will reveal how you can fix your back pain and sciatica for good!
“I have had off and on issues with sciatica over the years. This last case was no different, except that 20 minutes after walking in the door and Bill assessing the situation, not only had my flexibility increased, but the pain was completely gone. I tell everyone that I know a guy who’s freaky smart about the human body.” – L.S.
Back pain and sciatica can completely ruin your life… I’ve seen it way too many times.
- It can make you lean on the shopping cart when you walk through the grocery store (It’s embarrassing, I know!)…
- It can take your focus away on enjoying life… like spending time with your children or grandchildren…
- It can affect your ability to work or force you into a job that you don’t want to do…
- It can ruin your travel plans…
- It can force your rely on others to do the simple things in life… or cause them to have to wait for you while you “just need a minute to sit down”.
And less movement and enjoying life can lead to depression, increased stress, and a sedentary lifestyle (mostly sitting… and not moving much) which leads to bigger health problems… and life problems.
IFAST Physical Therapy specializes in Back Pain and Sciatica and has helped countless people right here in Indianapolis who have suffered needlessly with back pain and sciatica. It’s our specialty … Especially if physical therapy has failed you before!
So by Request, I’m hosting a Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop on
THURSDAY, SEPT. 29th @ 7:30PM at IFAST PT
If you’re confused about what to do and are looking for answers to your pain, here’s what you’ll learn:
- The most common causes of your back pain and sciatica…
- Why your pain never seems to go away…
- How you’re unaware that you’re doing something thousands of times a day that leads to pain…
- Why your problem may not be coming from your back even if you’ve been told that before…
- What successful treatment and relief looks like without medication, injections, or surgery.
When you register we will email you The Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Worksheet for you to bring with you to the event.
We only have 20 seats available for the event… and this will be going out to all of our current and former patients as well as every social media outlet available.
So if you’d like to attend, be sure to register now!
How much is it to attend? Registration is $10 but will be fully-refunded when you arrive at the event.
As a Special Bonus… the first 9 people to call and register for the event will receive a free copy of the IFAST Physical Therapy How to fix my own Back Pain and Sciatica Exercise book.
All 20 attendees for the Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop will receive a free “Why do I have sciatica?” report.
Looking forward to seeing you at the event,
Bill Hartman, PT
IFAST Physical Therapy
P.S. The first 9 people will receive a free copy of the IFAST Physical Therapy Back Pain and Sciatica Resolution Exercise book.
P.P.S. This event is limited to the first 20 people who register. When you register, you can bring a guest at no additional cost (we do this so you can bring your spouse or other family member along)