This Saturday, IFAST client Clint Cloys is excited to bring Circle City Safety’s Women’s Self-Defense 101 to IFAST! And we have a handful of tickets we’re giving away!
- Learn the three components of true self-defense and how to use them to your advantage
- How 99.9% of women already have more than “what it takes” to defend themselves.
- More importantly, learn what self defense ISN’T
- Learn how to determine what the “best” techniques are for self-defense
- How adrenaline and stress affect what you do and why most Martial Art techniques can’t help you
- Learn why HOW you do something is greatly more important than WHAT you do
- A general insight into the “predator” thought process and how to use that against your attacker
Enrollment is is open to public and is a super value at only $25/person (regularly $60). All proceeds will be donated to Prevail, an advocate group for victims of crime and abuse.
For questions, please contact Kirsten, IFAST’s Member Services Coordinator at 317-578-0998.
You can register online here or, to be entered to win the free tickets, simply leave a comment below! Earn an extra entry by telling us if you’ve shared the ticket giveaway on Facebook or Twitter.