How Can IFAST Help YOU as a Soccer Player?
Soccer is one of the most physically demanding games in the world.
While you’re asked to repeatedly sprint and change direction, you’re also asked to do this 60, 75, or more than 90 minutes in a game!
That’s why writing a program for a soccer player is so tough. You need a blend of speed, strength and power, combined with a ton of conditioning.
And when it comes to soccer, the sheer volume of running can lead to injuries and breakdown.
Whether it’s the hamstrings, the groin, or even the lower leg, keeping a soccer player healthy is half the battle.
Whether it’s building more strength and power, improving conditioning, or optimizing how you movement, we can help you stay healthier over the course of your career.
At IFAST, our goal is to help you become a complete soccer player.
One that is not only powerful and explosive, but one that is also resilient and doesn’t breakdown.
At IFAST, we use a three-step process to build better athletes:
- We assess your body in both an orthopedic and sport-specific environment. Our goal is to figure out how you move, your strength and weaknesses, so that we can create a program custom-built for you.
- We build an individualized program that is designed specifically for you. The needs of soccer players can vary widely depending on the position you play. We create a program that takes into account your goals as an athlete, while combining them with the specifics tools you need to take your athletic performance to the next level.
- We get you in the gym and coach you up! The best program on paper does nothing without proper coaching. With a keen eye on the details of every movement, we make sure that you’re getting the absolute most out of every set and every rep.
But rather than brag about ourselves and what we have to offer, here are a few testimonials from athletes and coaches in the soccer community.
It’s been our distinct pleasure to work with some amazing professional soccer players including Indy Eleven, Chad Marshall, Eriq Zavaleta, Danny O’Rourke, Ray Gaddis, Brian Carroll, and Lori Lindsey.
“Throughout my career I’ve been fortunate to work with top fitness professionals.
The thing that has always drawn me to Mike is what sets him apart: his relaxed demeanor while maintaining unceasing intensity and dedication to his field. He’s in constant learning mode, which serves to position him at the forefront of the industry.
I can personally relate to his approach as I try to maintain a laid-back attitude while continually honing my fitness regimen in order to be the best that I can be in my sport.”
– Lori Lindsey, Former Member of the US Women’s National Team
“Mike Robertson and his staff are, in my opinion, one of the very top strength and conditioning and performance enhancement groups in the Midwest. Since I recommended them to a US Women’s National Team player I was working with in 2009, I have enouraged any of my athletes living in the Midwest to train with Mike Robertson if at all possible.
I have had several of my athletes train with him, as well as recommend any intern that has worked under me to spend time there visiting.
I think Mike and his staff have a unique ability to look at soccer players as holistic athletes – teaching them to move better, assessing, correcting, and strengthening their weak links, and prescribing the right amount of metabolic (fitness) training. There is quite honestly no one I trust more in the Midwest to train my athletes more in the off-season than Mike, and I would recommend any professional club in the area to utilize his services.”
– Dave Tenney, Sports Science & Performance Manager, Seattle Sounders
READY TO GET STARTED?
Fill out our contact form. We’ll reach out to you and, as a FREE BONUS, we’ll send you access to “How Should I Condition for Soccer”, written by IFAST co-owner, Mike Robertson.
Athletic Development Pricing
Our athletic development class features three different training options:
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE: $45
- 1 fee per family, per year
- Total 39 sessions
- Billed @ $299/month
- Additional sessions can be purchased at the same session rate of $34.54 each
- Total 26 sessions
- Billed @ $233/month
- Additional sessions can be purchased at the same session rate of $26.88 each
- Total 13 sessions
- Billed @ $149/month
- Additional sessions can be purchased at the same session rate of $23.05 each
- Have more than one athlete in the family? Save 10% on any additional enrollments.
- We allow one make-up class every three months. There will be no credit for missed classes except under the written order of a physician.
- Athlete photos may be used on our website and/or print publication.
- Fees are non-refundable but may be transferred; all credit expires 90-days from purchase.