Welcome to IFAST & IFAST Physical Therapy
Specializing in improving athletic performance and eliminating muscular imbalance through physical therapy, semi-private training, nutritional counseling, professional athletic training and youth conditioning.
IFAST was founded in 2008 with a focus on assessment-based, semi-private, personal training. Since that time, Men’s Health magazine has named us one of the Top 10 Gyms in the Country three times (2009, 2010, 2014); we were equally pleased when Women’s Health magazine called us a “kick-ass workout joint” and named us a 2013 Fitness Award Winner. We’re also super pumped to be the official trainers of the Indy Eleven professional soccer team.
IFAST is co-owned by Mike Robertson and Bill Hartman. Robertson is president of Robertson Training Systems and one of the premier performance coaches in the world. He helps clients and athletes from all walks of life achieve their physique and sports performance goals. Hartman, a physical therapist and sport performance coach for more than 24 years, specializes in orthopedics and sports medicine, as well as general fitness, fat loss clientele and athletes at the high school, collegiate, and professional levels.
AT IFAST, WE BELIEVE:
- Custom training programs are more effective and efficient than random standardized workouts.
- The best training programs are based on comprehensive and personalized assessments.
- Everyone is an athlete. Athletes come in all sizes. All ages. All abilities.
- Wherever you are on your journey, we can partner with you to commit to your definition of being healthy and fit.
- You can’t maximize the 1 hour you spend in the gym if you aren’t dialed in for your other 23.
- Investing in continuing education for our staff ensures our clients get the best return on their personal investment.