Whether they’re 60 or 6000 miles away, the majority of our distance clients are experienced athletes and coaches who want to benefit from our unique and personalized approach. They work hard, are self-reliant, and want our help maximizing their progress.
IFAST SUCCESS STORIES
“My experience as an IFAST distance client has been life changing and I am thankful to have found Bill and the IFAST team. I am stronger, healthier, more educated and inspired. I live near one of the largest cities in the country, but I cannot find one gym that even compares to IFAST. I happily drive seven hours in a day when I visit IFAST and I wish I could bring all of my family and friends with me. On a side note, I’ve actually used the following comparison when talking about IFAST so I thought I would share with you. When I got married, I did most of the wedding planning and my husband planned the honeymoon. After the wedding, we went to Bora Bora for the honeymoon. It was an incredible trip, but I always tell him that it was a dumb move to start out with such an incredible place because he set the bar too high and now every other vacation doesn’t compare. IFAST is the Bora Bora of gyms.” – Kim G.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Quarterly re-assessments to gauge progress and determine new objectives and goals
- New program every month, catered to your individual needs
- Coaching session to guide you in learning each new program (may not be possible depending on your distance/schedule)
- Q&A/consultation emails (up to 1/week)
- Video analysis and feedback (up to 5/month)
Want additional details or to check out our current rates? Download our IFAST distance client packet today!
Distance clients are encouraged to take advantage our our $99 IFAST rate at Drury Inn.
- Hot Breakfast & 5:30 Kickback (light dinner)
- Soda & Popcorn (3-10pm)
- WiFi and Parking
- Indoor Pool and Whirlpool
- Fitness and Business Center
We also have $109/night IFAST rate and have gotten great feedback from guests staying at the nearby Mariott SpringHill Suites.