How Can IFAST Help YOU as a Football Player?
Football is an explosive and chaotic sport.
Whether it’s coming off the line to smash an opponent, running down the field full tilt, or anything in between, you need a wide range of physical qualities to be a great football player.
So here’s the thing – if you can become a better athlete, you will have all the tools necessary to become a better football player.
And due to its violent nature, football is also a sport that predisposes itself to injury.
While injury prevention is largely a myth, injury reduction is something we can absolutely address.
Whether it’s building more strength and power, improving conditioning, or optimizing how you movement, we can help you stay healthier over the course of your career.
At IFAST, our goal is to help you become a complete football player.
One that is not only powerful and explosive, but one that is also resilient and doesn’t breakdown.
At IFAST, we use a three-step process to build better athletes:
- We assess your body in both an orthopedic and sport-specific environment. Our goal is to figure out how you move, your strength and weaknesses, so that we can create a program custom-built for you.
- We build an individualized program that is designed specifically for you. The needs of football players can vary widely depending on the position you play. We create a program that takes into account your goals as an athlete, while combining them with the specifics tools you need to take your athletic performance to the next level.
- We get you in the gym and coach you up! The best program on paper does nothing without proper coaching. With a keen eye on the details of every movement, we make sure that you’re getting the absolute most out of every set and every rep.
But rather than brag about ourselves and what we have to offer, here are a handful of testimonials from our athletes.
It’s been our distinct pleasure to work with some amazing professional football players including Dwayne Allen, Clayton Geathers, Tevin Mitchel, and Trevor Bates.
“I found this hidden gem called IFAST…At IFAST, the only thing they care about is making you better.” – Dwayne Allen, Defensive Tight End, Indianapolis Colts
BONUS: Fill out our contact form and we’ll send you access to Mike’s interviews with two renown football coaches, Joe Kenn and Buddy Morris.
Athletic Development Pricing
Our athletic development class features three different training options:
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE: $45
- 1 fee per family, per year
- Total 39 sessions
- Billed @ $299/month
- Additional sessions can be purchased at the same session rate of $34.54 each
- Total 26 sessions
- Billed @ $233/month
- Additional sessions can be purchased at the same session rate of $26.88 each
- Total 13 sessions
- Billed @ $149/month
- Additional sessions can be purchased at the same session rate of $23.05 each
- Have more than one athlete in the family? Save 10% on any additional enrollments.
- We allow one make-up class every three months. There will be no credit for missed classes except under the written order of a physician.
- Athlete photos may be used on our website and/or print publication.
- Fees are non-refundable but may be transferred; all credit expires 90-days from purchase.
We can help you reach your goals; call us at 317-578-0998 and set up your initial assessment today!