How Can IFAST Help You as a Basketball Player?
Don’t take our word for it. Here what these industry leaders have to say:
It’s been our distinct pleasure to work with some amazing basketball players including former Indiana Pacer, Roy Hibbert.
“IFAST is the gold standard for performance training and physical therapy. When our athletes need a place to train in the Indianapolis area, IFAST is place I recommend because I know all of their needs, from rehab to training, will be met with excellent care.”
– Michael Irr, PT Strength Coach, NBA Golden State Warriors
“It is my belief that IFAST is the best gym in America. This is training at the highest level. So much of what I do with my athletes comes directly from the guys at IFAST. There is nobody who understands the entire scope of athletic training better. These are great coaches and more importantly, great people who have earned my highest recommendation.”
– Sean Light, Assistant Strength Coach for L.A. Lakers, Former Strength coach for Arizona DiamondBacks
READY TO GET STARTED?
Fill out our contact form. We’ll reach out to you and, as a FREE BONUS, we’ll send you these THREE FREE articles:
- Training the Tall Athlete
- The Truth about Vertical Jump Training
- 3 Steps to Better Basketball Conditioning
JOIN OUR ATHLETIC DEVELOPMENT CLASS TODAY
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE: $45
- 1 fee per family, per year
- Total 39 sessions
- Billed @ $299/month
- Additional sessions can be purchased at the same session rate of $34.54 each
- Total 26 sessions
- Billed @ $233/month
- Additional sessions can be purchased at the same session rate of $26.88 each
- Total 13 sessions
- Billed @ $149/month
- Additional sessions can be purchased at the same session rate of $23.05 each
- Have more than one athlete in the family? Save 10% on any additional enrollments.
- We allow one make-up class every three months. There will be no credit for missed classes except under the written order of a physician.
- Athlete photos may be used on our website and/or print publication.
- Fees are non-refundable but may be transferred; all credit expires 90-days from purchase.
- Physical Preparation with Chris Chase
- Mike Roncarati Interview
- The Derrick Rose Vertical Jump Program?
- Developing a Complete Basketball Player