Jessica Robertson is our Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist on staff. Jess is passionate about all things food: shopping strategies, cooking techniques, recipe sharing, eating strategies, hunger management, emotional eating, and more! She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics and a Master’s degree in Family and Consumer Sciences from Ball State University.
Before joining IFAST as their Registered Dietician, Jess worked for many years with surgical and non-surgical clients in the weight management field. She also has work experience in clinical nutrition and diabetes education. However, her primary interest is helping clients lose weight by making simple, healthy, and delicious lifestyle changes.
Contact us today to find out what she can do for you!
My philosophy is easy: Simple. Healthy. Delicious.
In this day and age, very little in our lives is simple. But if our nutrition program isn’t simple, we won’t stick to it. Secondly, our nutrition should nourish our bodies. Why bother with unsustainable trendy diets? Our goal should be to use nutrition to optimize our long-term health and well being. Finally, if food isn’t delicious, we aren’t going to eat it. Using my tips and recipes, you’ll quickly see that we can eat in a healthy manner AND it will taste fantastic.
I look forward to hearing about your background and goals!
- Jessica Robertson, MA, RD, CD, Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Assessment and intake to determine base point and create a 3-month vision
- Weekly/bi-weekly meetings to provide accountability and guide mini-goals and actionable items
- 100% individualized to you and your goals
PRICING FOR NUTRITIONAL COACHING
- Free 30-minute consult
- 3-months at $149/month ($447 total)
- 12-months at $99/month ($1,188 total)